Sportshall news can be found here
The Sportshall Indoor League is five fixtures during the winter months providing competition for U11 through to U15 male and female. The meetings are held within Oxfordshire sportshalls and events range from two lap sprints to standing long jump which enable year round athletics for all juniors.
The Oxfordshire League allows junior athletes to maintain a focus throughout the winter, whilst also building the fun and competitive spirit vital for a young sports person’s development. In Oxfordshire this league forms the basis of selection for the Regional finals and UK Championships.
For the 2018/19 season Sportshall training starts on Wednesday 12th September at Bicester Leisure Centre. The training format is split with primary aged athletes (school years 3, 4, 5 & 6) 6:15pm registration with training from 6:30pm – 7:30pm, and secondary aged athletes (school years 7, 8, 9 &10) 7:15pm registration with training from 7:30pm-8:25pm. Training fees are £2.00 per session. If you have any queries regarding Sportshall Athletics please contact Clyde Goodwin here.
Oxfordshire Sportshall Records can be found here.
- Sunday 14th October 2018 (Bicester)
- Sunday 18th November 2018 (Kidlington)
- Sunday 13th January 2019 (Witney)
- Sunday 10th February 2019 (Wantage)
- Sunday 10th March 2019 (Bicester)
- Sunday 15th October 2017 (Bicester) Results
- Sunday 19th November 2017 (Kidlington) Results
- Sunday 14th January 2018 (Witney) Results
- Sunday 11th February 2018 (Wantage) Results
- Sunday 12th March 2018 (Wheatley) Results
- Sunday 16th October (Bicester) Results Report
- Sunday 13th November (Kidlington) Results
- Sunday 15th January (Witney) Results
- Sunday 19th February (Witney) Results
- Sunday 12th March (Wheatley) Results
Saturday 3rd March 2019 at 10:30 Fun in Athletics for under 11s (Burgess Hill)
Sunday 3rd March 2019 at 14:30 under 13 & 15 regional finals (Burgess Hill)