Bicester Athletic Club is a small but friendly club founded in 1982 primarily as a road running club and gradually progressed to encompass cross country and track and field where it now concentrates on junior athletics (Under 9 through to Under 20) although the club does include competing members up to Master category.
Enjoyment of the sport is very important to us but we are also competitive, with a small group of qualified coaches in the different disciplines of athletics. We compete in the local Oxfordshire League as well as the Youth Development League and Heart of England Leagues in Track & Field during the summer. During the winter we compete in the local Oxfordshire Cross Country League as well as the Chiltern Cross Country League and the Oxfordshire sportshall league. So if you want to participate just for fun, to keep fit, or to be competitive then come and join us.
As a community club our aim is to involve the whole family, to enable enjoyment and fitness through all disciplines of athletics. You don’t have to be an Olympic-standard athlete, you can participate in the summer to keep fit for your winter sport, or just for the enjoyment of doing something different.
Club news can be found here
- Bicester AC Constitution
- Bicester AC Health and Safety Policy
- Bicester AC Accident and Incident Reporting
- Bicester AC Structure
- Bicester AC Safeguarding Policy
- Bicester AC Inclusion Policy
- Bicester AC Codes of Conduct
- Bicester AC Role Descriptions
- Bicester AC Social Media Guidelines
- Bicester AC Data Protection
- Bicester AC Photo Policy
- Bicester AC Complaints Procedure
- Bicester AC Holiday Camp Ts & Cs
- England Athletics Affiliation Cert
- Bicester AC Training Cancellation Policy
- Age Groups